Engaging the Fatherless is designed to reach out to children in foster care, children seeking adoption, single moms, birth moms, and widows. We want to:
• Help families who have felt the calling to become foster parents but don’t know what the next step is.
• Come along side of couples who have felt God’s nudging to adopt, but don’t know anything about the process.
• Learn how to care for the orphans who live all over the world and in some small way share with them the simple truth, “God loves them."
• Be an encourager for the single mom who is bearing a difficult burden of raising her children on her own.
• Help birth moms who are dealing with the loss of a child.
• And we want to be a support to the widows in our church.
Donations & Supply Closet Volunteers
Help meet the needs of foster families who have a child placed in their home with little preparation by donating items for the families’ “welcome-home” containers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about volunteering or donating items.
Did You Know?
There are 8603 children in foster care in the state of Oklahoma?
There are 2535 foster children in Oklahoma County?
There are ONLY 265 regular foster homes in Oklahoma County?
...for our foster and adoptive families, for the children who need homes, and for God's direction as you seek to help.