The Womens Ministry at Henderson Hills seeks to equip women as disciples, for their own spiritual maturation, for the good of marriages and families of the church, and for their testimony to the world. Women have opportunities for spiritual growth and the strengthening of Christian relationships through Bible Studies, Community Groups, mentoring, and various other activities and events. We rely on the volunteer efforts of countless women who sacrificially give of their time and talents to help with our ministry. It is our desire to see women grow closer to God and closer to each other.
- Mentoring: Investing in a younger womans life
- Pray for the women of HHBC and various womens ministries
- Welcome new members and minister to hospitalized women through our card ministry
- Decorate for various activities
- Help with administrative tasks within the womens ministry office
- Kiosk volunteers needed at the Womens Kiosk to greet, welcome, and help with various registration
- Missions Team many opportunities to help spread the gospel to the church, community, and the world
One of our recent events was Pinterest Night. This was a special evening with a message from Marcia Newkirk and time to make "pinteresting" crafts together! If you missed it, or would like to hear Marcia's message again, we invite you to watch the video below. Don't miss the "bloopers"....
Contact us for information about Women's Ministry