The Women’s Ministry at Henderson Hills seeks to equip women as disciples, for their own spiritual maturation, for the good of marriages and families of the church, and for their testimony to the world. Women have opportunities for spiritual growth and the strengthening of Christian relationships through Bible Studies, Community Groups, the annual women’s conference, mentoring and various other activities and events. We rely on the volunteer efforts of countless women who sacrificially give of their time and talents to help with our ministry. It is our desire to see women grow closer to God and closer to each other.
- Mentoring: Investing in a younger woman’s life
- Pray for the women of HHBC and various women’s ministries
- Welcome new members and minister to hospitalized women through our card ministry
- Decorate for various activities
- Help with administrative tasks within the women’s ministry office
- Kiosk volunteers needed at the Women’s kiosk to greet, welcome, and help with various registration
- Missions Team – many opportunities to help spread the Gospel to the church, community, and the world