The Locker Room is a special incentive for kids to lock God's Word in their hearts, based on Psalm 119:11. As part of the Community Group experience, children will be awarded points for key activities:
- attending Community Group
- bringing a Bible
- memorizing the weekly Bible verse
- memorizing the unit Bible verse
- learning the Old and New Testament books of the Bible
- bringing first-time visitors to Community Group
How Locker Room Works
These points can be saved each week and redeemed for prizes in the Locker Room Store.
It is our hope that the Locker Room would encourage the habit of spiritual disciplines at a young age for our kids. This special part of our curriculum runs September through May.
Click here for: