Join us Wednesday, December 13 at 6:30 p.m. for the Hillside Kids “God is Light” Family Christmas Service. The entire church is invited to come to this special service where our kids will be leading us in worship. Brett Middleton, our Director of Membership, will also teach about how 'God is Light' during the Christmas season. The night will end with a fun treat of cookies and hot cocoa. Childcare will be available for Birth-3 years old. We are so excited about a special opportunity our kids have to lead out in an upcoming Christmas service!
'God is Light' Family Christmas Service
at 6:15 pm
HHBC Worship Center
We are so excited about a special opportunity our kids have to lead out in an upcoming Christmas service! Here is everything you need to know:
- Participants will include Little Kids who are in rooms 110 and up, as well as Big Kids who are Kindergarten through 5th grade.
- Little Kids will sing two songs and the Big Kids will sing four. We are teaching the kids the songs during our normal weekend and Wednesday night activities, but we will have one mandatory rehearsal which will be Tuesday, December 12 at 6:30 pm in the Worship Center.
- If your child would like to participate, please register them using the link below. There is no audition required, we just need you to register so we know who all we have! We are hoping to have a great turnout!
- If you have a 4th-5th grader, we are putting together an ensemble to lead out on one of the songs. We will have rehearsals for that Wednesdays right after church on November 15, 29, and December 6th. You can sign them up for this using our registration link as well.
- The Big Kids (Kindergarten-5th grade) who participate on December 13, also have the option to sing in the weekend services December 16-17. When you sign your child up there will be a place on the form where you can sign them up for that as well.
- We will offer childcare the night of December 13 for Little Kids who are in room 109 or below (birth-3 years). Sign-up for on the "Childcare" link below.
For your child to participate, sign up here:
Please email Kely Wehunt, if you have any questions!
For children ages: birth through 3 years only.
For any childcare questions, contact Stephanie.