Help Our Troops at Christmas and Beyond
- Contribute funds for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, an effective treatment for veterans and returning troops suffering from post-traumatic stress and traumatic brain injury.
- Submit names and addresses of military members deployed abroad.
- Sew Christmas stockings.
- Make Christmas ornaments or decorations.
- Write notes/letters; sign Christmas cards.
- Donate postage money or items for troops' Christmas boxes.
Click here to download a list of items.
Donations due no later than December 6th.
- Pack Christmas boxes any Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday from 10 am - 4 pm at
The Hugs Project, 720 W. Wilshire #105, OKC 73116.
- Interact with local active duty military personnel or veterans.
- Join the HHBC Military Support Team.
Donations can be dropped off at the Military Support Kiosk in The Gathering.
Contact Sherry Woodham, 405.850.7887 for more information.
For information about the Adopt-A-Family Ministry, click here.
For information about the Angel Tree Ministry, click here.