Middle School (6th through 8th) is an awesome time of life, but it can also be a very rocky road to travel. We want to walk alongside middle schoolers to help them navigate the potholes such as peer pressure, social awkwardness, attempts to increase independence, fickle friendships, and questions about faith in a loving and supportive Christian environment. We seek to assure students of God's love and faithfulness by teaching and reinforcing biblical principles they can count on for life. We are passionate about helping our students understand what a personal relationship with Jesus Christ means.
Of course, the middle school ministry staff and volunteers also love to have fun with our students, and we host numerous social activities throughout the year.
Weekend Community Groups
Students meet in in approximately 25 Community Groups to study the Bible and learn how to apply the principles to daily living. Guys and girls are separated for the Middle School Community Groups, and the groups are led by adult leaders.
Community Groups meet on campus at the following times:
- Saturdays, 7 pm, Middle School Room
- Sundays, 10:45 am, Middle School Room
Refuge is our Wednesday evening worship service for middle schoolers, 6:15 pm, Middle School room.
Middle School Activities & Events
Click on the links below or in the menu for more information about the following:
- Refuge - Wednesday evening worship and Bible study just for middle schoolers.
- V6 - Just for 6th-grade students, to welcome them to the Middle School Ministry.
- United - Fall break student leaders retreat
- Winter Mission Trip- Over Martin Luther King weekend
- Big Weekend - A really BIG weekend of music, worship, Bible study, and fun
- King of the Beach - The best sand volleyball tournament in Edmond!
- Middle School Camp- Camp Week
- Girls Ministry - Just for girls, and sometimes their moms
Contact us for information. 405.513.7549