Sermon Discussion Guides
Why Sermon Discussion Guides?
Our ultimate goal is for our students to sit under, and apply to their lives, the teaching of our elders/pastors, that will produce the greatest unity in our local church. The Sermon Discussion Guides help to facilitate discussion based on the sermon, so that our students can be encouraged, wrestle with, and dive deeper into what they have heard on the weekend.
Who Writes Them?
There are two teams: a high school writing team and a middle school writing team. These teams are made up of a mixture of volunteers and staff who work on a rotation to write and develop these guides. They hear the sermon on Saturday night or Sunday morning and, based on the passage of scripture/sermon, they produce a discussion guide that is used the following weekend by our Community Group Leaders.
- June 30/ July 1, 2018 Download Word
- June 30/ July 1, 2018 Download PDF
- June 23/24, 2018 Download Word
- June 23/24, 2018 Download PDF
- June 16/17, 2018 Download Word
- June 16/17, 2018 Download PDF
- June 9/10, 2018 Download Word
- June 9/10, 2018 Download PDF
- June 2/3, 2018 Download Word
- June 2/3, 2018 Download PDF