It may seem early to be thinking about Christmas, but auditions for this year's production are just around the corner!
This year we are looking for: Middle School guys (1-2), Middle School girls (1-2), a College-age girl (must be able to sing), and several adults of all ages as well as extras.
It is only necessary to attend one of these audition times:
- Sunday, September 21st (4-6 pm) in the Choir Room
- Monday, September 22nd (7:30-8:30 pm) in the Worship Center
- Callbacks if necessary will be Tuesday, September 23rd (6:30-8 pm) in the Choir Room
For anyone interested in movement during the Christmas Production.
This can be from difficult dance moves to very basic steps. It is only necessary to attend one of these audition times in the Worship Center.
- Sunday, September 21st (3- 4:30 pm)
- Monday, September 22nd (6:30-7:30 pm)
For all children interested in being involved in the Christmas Production, from age appropriate dance numbers, children’s choir, to extras on stage.
It is only necessary to attend one of these audition times.
- Sunday, September 28th (3-4 pm) in C-214.
- Tuesday, September 30th (6:30-7:30 pm) in C-214.
Student Choreography Auditions
For all MS and HS students interested in being in the production as extras, in dance, or songs.
- Sunday, September 28th (4-5 pm) in the Worship Center.
Ways To Serve
There are so many ways to be involved in the Christmas Production and so many gifts and talents that can be used to minister to people.
- Back Stage Help
- Set Design & Building
- Dessert Tables
- Green Room Hostess
- Food Service
Choir production rehearsals are on Wednesdays, 7:45-9 pm.
Additional rehearsals are Sundays in October, 3-5 pm.
Christmas music begins Wed. October 1st at 7:45 pm in the Worship Center (High School & up)
Orchestra rehearses on Wednesdays, 7:45-8:45 pm in room W-109. High school level experience is required.
If you're interested in serving, or for additional information, please contact Connie Goodson, 405.513.7533