The Women’s Ministry of Henderson Hills encourages women to grow in their relationship with God and each other through year-round Bible studies, small groups, mentoring, and conferences. A brief description of these is provided below - please click on the links for more information.
From the weekly Bible studies to the annual women’s conference to Body and Soul fitness, the activities offered by the Women’s Ministry are covered in prayer and carefully planned for. We rely on the volunteer efforts of countless women who sacrificially give of their time and talents to help with our ministry. If you’d like to be a part of one of these leadership teams, contact the appropriate team leader.
• Weekend Small Groups (FLOCKs)—small group Bible studies not only promote spiritual growth but also offer a time of fellowship and support with other female believers.
• Bible Studies—in-depth Bible studies offered year-round, weekdays and evenings for spiritual growth.
• Woman-to-Woman Mentoring—more mature Christian believers come alongside less mature believers as a friend and mentor.
• Women’s Conference—hundreds of women gather each year for our annual conference.
• Body and Soul Fitness—exercise to uplifting Christian music, and experience great fellowship with other ladies.
• Women’s Missions Ministry—God can use our abilities to work with our hands to bless and teach others here and in other countries.