Henderson Hills Baptist Church is committed to making disciples. Jesus commanded His disciples to make disciples ("Go therefore and make disciples..." Matthew 28:19) Our aim and vision is "to glorify God through becoming a hub for an all-ages disciple-making movement." We are motivated to experience life-on-life disciple-making relationships with other disciples—by the power of the Holy Spirit—transforming lives that are becoming more and more like Jesus.
5 Reasons to join a Disciple-Making Micro-Group:
- Because Jesus commanded His disciples, “Go, make disciples.” (Matthew 29:19) He also said “If you love me, you will keep my commandments.” (John 14:15)
- Because God grows disciples through intimate and accountable relationships who are abiding in Him (John 15:7-11).
- Because God empowered, life-giving, disciple-making relationships breathe vitality into our marriages, our families, and our communities.
- Because a God-inspired disciple-making movement will fuel Henderson Hills' vision of sending disciple-makers to new church plants and churches being replanted.
- Because God has called you to the privilege of making an eternal difference in priceless lives who may be spiritual detached.
Click one of the boxes below to start
your disciple-making journey.
Disciple-Making Training Resources:
discipleship.org - A collaborative community of men and women committed to the discipleship lifestyle (blogs, articles, e-books, and podcasts)
RealLifeMinistries.com - a network of relational disciple-making churches (studies, podcasts, videos)
theglobaldiscipleshipinitiative.org - Compelled by Jesus' Great Commission, multiplying transformed disciples through Micro-Groups