Phase 1 Gathering Again begins Sunday, June 7. Click here for details.
HHBC Sunday and Wednesday services are now livestreaming at:
Facebook.com/hendersonhills, YouTube (search HHBCOK), HHBC.com/stream
The HHBC offices remain open during normal hours with limited staff. We always have a Pastor-on-Call who can be reached by calling 405-341-4639 any time, day or night. Please let us know how we can serve you. We're praying for all of you every day.
Click here to see ways to stay connected and receive the latest information.
UPDATE: Thursday, May 28
As the Elders plan for Joyfully Gathering Again for worship on June 7, we wanted to share some specifics about what that will look like. So, here’s the plan, designed around grace and concern for your safety.
- You can choose from three morning services, at 8:30, 10:00, and 11:30. These are Phase 1 times and will change as we move forward.
- Each service will last 45 minutes, to allow for cleaning/sanitizing between services.
- We encourage our most vulnerable church family members to continue to worship from home. Also, if you are sick or have a fever, please worship from home as well.
- We will stream all three services live on Facebook, YouTube, and www.hhbc.com.
- Due to social distancing guidelines, the capacity in the Worship Center will be reduced.
- We will utilize a reservation system so that we can avoid turning anyone away. Click the button to make your reservation.
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing masks.
- We encourage everyone to wear a mask for the safety and protection of others. Extra masks will be available at the Lobby main entrances.
- Please enter the building through the main east and west Lobby doors. Once inside, follow the directional tape arrows on the carpet to enter the Worship Center.
- Even though we will be excited to see one another, please refrain from handshakes or hugs at this time, as everyone has different comfort levels with that. A friendly wave and smiling eyes will suffice for now.
- Social distancing guidelines should be observed at all times.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- Classroom W-104 will be used as a baby cry room, with W-105 as a mother’s room.
- At the end of each service, please exit through one of the four corner doors of the Worship Center. Our ushers will dismiss by rows.
- As you exit please take any trash and personal items with you to help us clean and sanitize.
- Offering plates will not be passed. Instead, offering boxes are located near the doors of the worship center as you enter or exit.
- All traffic areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Hillside Kids, Student Ministry, and on-campus Community Groups will not be open at this time.
- Water fountains will be closed. Restrooms will remain open, but it is recommended that you not use them unless absolutely necessary.
- The bookstore will be closed.
- No coffee or food will be available.
- All seatback materials (papers, pens, offering envelopes, prayer cards, and Bibles) will be removed. We won’t be producing a bulletin.
We know this unique time presents many challenges, and these measures, designed with your safety in mind, will make worship more of an effort. However, historically it has been our church’s character to rise to such challenges. Indeed, it’s often been during the most difficult circumstances that we’ve been at our best. Let’s commit to that during this time. We love you and we look forward to what God will do in this season! See you June 7!