At Henderson Hills, we promote and pursue meaningful church membership. Meaningful membership is all about knowing and being known. It is about every member forsaking casual church affiliations and committing to cherishing the family of faith and doing life together as a Christ-centered community. This is a membership anchored in the gospel of Jesus Christ. Every member of Henderson Hills embraces the biblical gospel, makes a plan to share the gospel, and seeks to express the spiritual gifts the Spirit has given to them to minister to the church and community.
Meaningful Membership Workshop
Our Meaningful Membership Workshop is for those who are new to Henderson Hills who would like to find out more about what we do and believe, for those interested in pursuing membership, and for those who have recently become members. Join pastors and other leaders of the church to talk about our faith in Christ, our beliefs as a church, and how we are seeking to minister the gospel in our community and the world. We would love the chance to get to know you and your family. The Meaningful Membership Workshop is presented in multiple sessions on consecutive Sundays, with the exception of our Friday evening Workshops. A meal is provided at each session.
Next Membership Workshop:
Sundays, October 27 & November 3 (2 part)
12:30 - 2:45 pm (Lunch provided)
High School Room
Registration for initial attender.
Registration for additional family members
For more information contact Brett Middleton.
Childcare is available but must be pre-registered.
Check back for childcare registration to open.
Upcoming 2020 workshops
- Sundays, January 26 & February 2, (Lunch provided) 12:30-2:45 pm (High School Room).
- Sundays, March 29 & April 5, (Breakfast provided) 9-10:30 am (in the south Gym)
- Sunday, June 28, (Dinner provided) 4-7 pm (in the Choir Room)
- Friday, August 7, (Dinner provided) 6-9 pm (in the Choir Room)
- Sundays, September 20 & 27, (Breakfast provided) 9-10:30 am (in the Gym)
- Sundays, November 1 & 8, (Lunch provided) 12:30-2:45 pm (in the High School Room)