First and foremost we're passionate about helping our high school students develop and deepen their personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We desire for them to mature in their faith, learn to rely on God in all situations, and then take that faith to their schools, jobs, families, and neighborhoods.
We understand that high school can be a pressure-filled time of peer pressure, grades, college decisions, and sexual purity. Therefore, we seek to support and encourage students with practical, biblical advice for dealing with difficult choices.
We firmly believe this is a High School Ministry because high school students are doing ministry.
Weekend Community Groups
Students meet in Community Groups with adult leaders to study the Bible and learn how to apply it to their daily living. Community Group time builds lasting relationships.
Community Group Schedule
We divide our high school students into approximately 18 co-ed Community Groups. High School Groups meet at the following time:
- Sundays, 10 am in the High School Room.
Wednesday Night Chi Alpha
Chi Alpha is the worship service for high school students. Students enjoy a live band, games, fellowship, and a message from the student pastor.
Chi Alpha worship time:
- Wednesdays, 6:30 - 7:45 pm, High School Room
- Big Weekend - A really BIG weekend of music, worship, Bible study, and fun
- King of the Beach - Best sand volleyball tournament in Edmond!
- HS CAMP Week - Our awesome high school summer camp
- United - Annual student leadership retreat
- Mission Trips - Domestic and international trips over spring break and other local missions
- Senior Recognition Weekend - We honor our graduating seniors in worship services and host a special banquet in their honor
Contact us for information. 405.513.7549