Student Leadership Program (SLP) 2020
- Student Leadership Program is designed first and foremost to help students grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. Students will be intentionally discipled throughout the summer, taught by HHBC Staff Members, and will be trained to lead out in their faith.
- Throughout the summer, students will get a behind-the-scenes look into what day-to-day ministry looks like, will help plan and prepare for all of the student ministry summer events, and will actively lead out in all of the summer events.
- SLP is a program that is a great opportunity for students who potentially feel called to ministry and have a desire to serve Christ and His Church.
- Orientation Day: May 24
- Program: May 24-August 5
- Office Hours:
Sunday Prayer Time: 8:30 am
Monday and Tuesday: 1-5:00 pm
Wednesday: 3:00 pm to end of Wednesday evening worship
- Middle School Camp: May 26-30
- VBS: June 15-18
- King of the Beach (KOTB): June 27-July 1
- High School Camp: July 20-24
- April 22, 2020
- SLP Students will also be able to attend all summer events for free.
Who Can Apply?
- Juniors and Seniors who are active participants in HHBC Student Ministry.
For more information and application, contact Patty Barnes, 405.513.7549