United is an opportunity for HHBC Students, 6th - 12th grade, to come together for a weekend retreat focused on diving deeper into community, resulting in the unification of the body of Christ.
United Fall Retreat
Middle School & High School Students
Falls Creek Baptist Conference Center
Only a few spots remain.
Email Patty or call 405.513.7549 for information & Registration
- Selfie Harm - the Gospel and Social Media (for Girls only) - How technology and social media are transforming our view of the Gospel and our connection to others.
- Gospel Hope and Depression, Anxiety and Emotional Health - Whether you're dealing with anxiety or depression yourself, or have a friend who is and want to learn how to care well for them, come learn how the Gospel speaks hope into our emotional health.
- How can I know I'm Saved? - Ever struggled with the assurance of your salvation or knowing what it means to be assured of your salvation? Come learn what the Bible says it means to be saved.
- A Life of Worship (Session 1 only) - For those interested in learning how to use worship and the creative arts to the glory of God.
- Missions and Ministry (Session 2 only) - What do you do if you feel called to a life of ministry? If you are trying to figure out whether or not the Lord is placing a desire in your heart for full time ministry or missions, come learn more about what it means.
Click below for Adult Leader registration form:
Email Patty for more information.
United 2018 Photos