United is an opportunity for HHBC Students, 6th - 12th grade, to come together for a weekend retreat focused on diving deeper into community, resulting in the unification of the body of Christ.
United Fall Retreat
Middle School & High School Students
Falls Creek Baptist Conference Center
CHECK-IN TIME: Friday at 5:00 pm in the HS Room.
Please be on time with all of your packing list items so that we can load up and leave on time.
Please eat dinner (or bring it with you to eat on the bus). Dinner will not be provided on Friday evening, just a late-night snack.
Email Patty for more information or Registration.
- Selfie Harm - the Gospel and Social Media (for Girls only) - How technology and social media are transforming our view of the Gospel and our connection to others.
- Gospel Hope and Depression, Anxiety and Emotional Health - Whether you're dealing with anxiety or depression yourself, or have a friend who is and want to learn how to care well for them, come learn how the Gospel speaks hope into our emotional health.
- How can I know I'm Saved? - Ever struggled with the assurance of your salvation or knowing what it means to be assured of your salvation? Come learn what the Bible says it means to be saved.
- A Life of Worship (Session 1 only) - For those interested in learning how to use worship and the creative arts to the glory of God.
- Missions and Ministry (Session 2 only) - What do you do if you feel called to a life of ministry? If you are trying to figure out whether or not the Lord is placing a desire in your heart for full-time ministry or missions, come learn more about what it means.
Click below for Adult Leader registration form:
Email Patty for more information.
United 2018 Photos