Much talk surrounds the topic of “identity” in our culture. The perspectives range widely, and every one of us is pulled in many different directions daily. Did you know that God’s Word has a great deal to say about identity? Primarily, our perfect identity is found only in Jesus. Our present sermon series from the book of Ephesians is called “Identity Found.” Our prayer is that these sermons will ground you in God’s perspective and will protect you from the waves that hit you both from the inside and from the outside.
- January 12 – I Am Chosen (Ephesians 1:4)
- January 19 – I Am an Heir (Ephesians 1:11)
- January 26 – I Am Redeemed (Ephesians 1:7)
- February 2 – I Am Loved (Ephesians 2:4)
- February 9 – I Am God’s Workmanship (Ephesians 2:10)
- February 16 – Psalm 18 (Special Guest Sam Bierig)
- February 23 – I Am New (Ephesians 4:24)
- March 1 – I Am a Warrior (Ephesians 6:13)
- March 8 – I Am on Mission (Ephesians 6:19)
Wednesdays in January Pastor John will be teaching from some of the shortest sections of scripture found in the New Testament. Join us in the Worship Center at 6:15 pm!