Our goal is to serve, equip, and empower students to glorify God in His mission.
College & Young Adult Community Groups meet on campus and in homes each week and are a great place to develop lasting friendships while studying the Word of God and growing deeper spiritually. Call for location and details.
Sundays, 10:30 am
- Young Adults; Church Office Basement; Brad & Chrissy Brown (405) 326-9769
- College; Church Office Basement; Marcos & Andrea Hernandez (405) 996-0479
Mondays, 7 pm
- Jason & Paige Redwine (405-812-3391)
- Trebor & Sheryl Nall (405-509-0185)
Wednesdays, 6:15 pm
- Dustin & Jessica Loehrs / Bill & Kathryn Spurgeon (405-314-3975)
Wednesdays, 7 pm
- Erick & Courtney Harp (405-595-1448)
Dinner at 7:30 pm
At "The House"
Weekly dinner except for the last Sunday of the month
The Belonging: College & Young Adults
Last Sunday of the month
7:00 - 8:30 pm
HHBC Activities Center
The Belonging is a gathering for college students and young adults to belong, to be known, and live sent. It’s a time that’s filled with authentic community, worship, teaching, testimonies, and FREE FOOD! Whether you’re in college, working, or just figuring life out, this is the place for you. Join us the last Sunday of each month during the school year, and bring your friends!
"The House" is the center of gravity for our College & Young Adult Ministry, located at 232 E. Hurd. Every Sunday night during the school year free dinner is served at 7:30 pm. All are welcome to have fun and connect with others.