Reducing the Risk Training
Every second Wednesday of the month
7:45pm – 8:30pmCategory: Hillside Kids
Reducing the Risk (RTR) training is a mandatory qualification for every person working with children (birth-5th grade) and students (6th grade-college) at Henderson Hills. It is also required of all Ministries of Jesus Ministry volunteers.
- Viewing a 20-minute video
- Reviewing the Reducing the Risk Volunteer Manual
- Participating in a brief discussion
- Completing the Henderson Hills Baptist Church Resolution Form
- Completing a confidential application form and testimony sheet (handed out at the training session and to be returned as soon as possible)
- Understanding that criminal background checks will be completed on all volunteers upon receipt of the application
7:45 pm in Hillside Kids Room 213
Sessions are approximately 45 minutes.
Upcoming Dates for 2020: November 11, December 9
For more information, contact Jennifer.