Arise Single Moms Jingle Jangle
November 17, 2023
6:30pm – 9:00pmCategory: Women
Date: Friday, November 17
Time: 6:30-9 pm
Location: HHBC Worship Center
Cost: $5 for moms | $10 for moms with kids
If ever there is a season that demands 100% of a single mom’s fortitude, it’s the six weeks between mid-November and the end of the year. So what’s a mom to do? Attend JINGLE JANGLE! What is Jingle Jangle?
Jingle Jangle is a tremendous one night event for single mothers and their children put on by Arise Single Moms (formerly known as Arise Ministries). Henderson Hills serves as the host site in helping to sponsor this holiday extravaganza. The evening will include the following:
- A fun night of encouragement and worship for single moms
- Special holiday messages from fabulous speakers
- Time to connect with other single moms
- Delicious holiday treats
- A gift for every attendee
- Fun-filled childcare for kids birth-grade 5
- Interactive time for teens grades 6-8
This event promises every single-parent family a holiday boost. You may not be a single mom, but everyone knows one. Give her the best Christmas gift possible and tell her about Jingle Jangle!
To register, click HERE
For more information contact Arise Single Moms.